Friday, October 26, 2007

October 22 - 26

Kyle is 6 months today!!! We went to the doctor for his 6 month appointment and vaccinations. He is just under 18 pounds (17 pounds 13 ounces, to be exact) and is now 28 inches! He is still in the 95th percentile for height. This evening we gave him his first taste of solids...rice cereal mixed with breast milk. At first I didn't think he liked it at all because he fussed so much between spoonfuls. Near the end, though, as I began to give him spoonfuls more quickly, he fussed less and swallowed more. I guess I was just moving too slow for him! Enjoy the pictures of this fun experience! :)





Rocking on all fours and lunging for my toys!


My best friend, my daddy

Bubbles at the library are more fun now that I know how to reach out and get them.


Remember my buddy, Aidan? I hadn't seen him in a while so we caught up at the library.

Mom, will you stop taking so many pictures???


Where's my clothes, mom?!?!?!?

We've come a long way, baby! Look how well we all sit now!

No comments: